- When visitors arrive to our website, we may collect certain personal information. This may include a name, mobile number, and email address. Gathering this information helps us to better understand the requirements of a potential customer and the type of tour they are interested in. Furthermore, when an inquiry is placed, visitors may be asked to provide their name, mobile number and email address in order to assist us in better serving them.
- At our website, we collect personal information only after you have initiated an inquiry or initiated a transaction. This process is done to ensure that we are adhering to our strict operational protocol and to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- Your personal data may be utilized in the following ways: To tailor your experience on our website and deliver personalized content. To enhance our website for improved services. To give us the opportunity to offer more suitable tour arrangements for you. To send out emails with notifications of new special deals and offerings.
- In order to protect the security of our customers, all payments are handled by a third-party gateway provider, ensuring that none of the sensitive data is stored or processed on our servers. A gateway provider is a key player in the processing of credit card transactions. This intermediary acts as a bridge between an internet merchant and the credit card company or bank to facilitate the processing of payments for internet purchases.
- Here at our company, we do not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information to third party companies, unless an announcement has been made to you prior to doing so. We also would like to take this opportunity to note that this does not include website hosting companies and other third-party entities who assist us in running, operating and providing our site, so long as those parties ensure that the information is kept confidential.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, enforce our policies, and protect the rights, property, and safety of our company and others. Additionally, non-personally identifiable information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising and other purposes.